BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anchor Locker Pipe source? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/25721-anchor-locker-pipe-source.html)

Doug Dotson November 30th 04 11:44 PM

Anchor Locker Pipe source?

Anyone know of a source to get a Stainless anchor locker pipe for
a vertical windlass? Opening diameter is 2" and is for 3/8" chain. A
replacement for the old Ideal CLP-37 is over $200 from Ideal or
$150+ from Defender. I've been told that SS versions are around
for alot cheaper.

Thanks!
Doug
s/v Callista

Skip Gundlach December 13th 04 05:04 PM

Doug, are you asking for a source of 2" stainless pipe, or some special
fitting for the Ideal windlass?

As I'm in the last stages of arch builder selection, I'm confident I can
find 2" stainless many places...

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain