BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fiberglass Roll (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/25583-re-fiberglass-roll.html)

PETER KEATING November 27th 04 01:00 AM

Fiberglass Roll

Jesus man thats over a mile long
"LeighWelchAngel" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am looking for a home in the USA for a roll of fiberglass ( about 6oz
bi-directional, epoxy and polyester compatible, 1779 yards long X 44"

wide ).

I am thinking of various ideas that would be very mutually beneficial but

am
open to any other thoughts -- think laterally on this and please email me.

Regards,

Leigh

LaBomba182 November 27th 04 10:24 PM

From: (LeighWelchAngel)
Date: 11/26/04 3:41 PM Eastern Standard Time
Hi all,

I am looking for a home in the USA for a roll of fiberglass ( about 6oz
bi-directional, epoxy and polyester compatible, 1779 yards long X 44" wide ).

I am thinking of various ideas that would be very mutually beneficial but am
open to any other thoughts -- think laterally on this and please email me.

Regards,

Leigh

I know some one who might buy it if the price is right. Email me.

Capt. Bill