BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yup, bilge blowers cause explosions, and (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/23999-yup-bilge-blowers-cause-explosions.html)

JAXAshby October 16th 04 02:13 PM

Yup, bilge blowers cause explosions, and

Yup, bilge blowers cause explosions, and they need to be mounted high enough so
regularly flooding bilge water doesn't short them out.

just ask weeyne and erach. they be happy to enlighten you.

yuck. who said these clowns shouldn't be denied access to water vessels?

Wayne.B October 16th 04 03:34 PM

On 16 Oct 2004 13:13:35 GMT, (JAXAshby) wrote:

Yup, bilge blowers cause explosions, and they need to be mounted high enough so
regularly flooding bilge water doesn't short them out.

just ask weeyne and erach. they be happy to enlighten you.

yuck. who said these clowns shouldn't be denied access to water vessels?

Jax, look here for more information about your problem:

http://tinyurl.com/atju

JAXAshby October 16th 04 05:47 PM

weeyne, you reading blogs again? I don't open url's put together by people
like you.

Wayne.B October 16th 04 06:40 PM

On 16 Oct 2004 16:47:47 GMT, (JAXAshby) wrote:

I don't open url's put together by people
like you.

==================================

Too bad, you really should.

Shen44 October 16th 04 07:29 PM

Subject: Yup, bilge blowers cause explosions, and
From: Wayne.B
Date: 10/16/2004 10:40 Pacific Standard Time
On 16 Oct 2004 16:47:47 GMT,
(JAXAshby) wrote:

I don't open url's put together by people
like you.

==================================

Too bad, you really should.

Then, assuming he could read and understand what was contained, therein, he'd
find he was proved wrong, as per usual, and have to backpedal or change the
subject or his post, so's they'd appear as if he'd known that all along.

JAXAshby October 17th 04 04:30 AM

yeah, right.

From: Wayne.B
Date: 10/16/2004 1:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time

JAXAshby October 17th 04 04:32 AM

hey, shen it wasn't me who claimed bilge blowers are not ignition protected.
That phew ped stucking statement was weeyne's and earache's.

From: (Shen44)
Date: 10/16/2004 2:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: Wayne.B

Date: 10/16/2004 10:40 Pacific Standard Time