Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ron

Default Interest Only Financing?

Has anyone done an interest only loan when purchasing a used boat? I have
my eye on a "new" boat but at this time with a regular loan I can't afford
the payments but in 2 years I will have extra income. To me it sounds like
the interest only loan is a good way for me to purchase the boat now. Are
there any boat loan companies that offer the interest only loans? I have
done some research on the Internet but have not been able to find any.

OT Bush hatred basskisser General 210 February 16th 04 02:46 PM
Marine Financing FS in the U.S. Brian Simard Marketplace 3 January 20th 04 10:27 PM
Financing Alternative L General 0 October 3rd 03 09:49 AM
Great Economic News: Recession is Over! jps General 99 September 18th 03 03:15 AM