BoatBanter.com

-   -   I can't believe yo-yo dougies said ... (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/23086-i-cant-believe-yo-yo-dougies-said.html)

JAXAshby September 23rd 04 02:40 AM

I can't believe yo-yo dougies said ...

I can't believe yo-yo dougies said you don't need a watch for accurate use of a
sextant.

Hunter sailors (particularly little Hunter sailors) are like that. "bluewater"
sailor is peeing into a recirc Porta-Pottie..

otnmbrd September 23rd 04 04:43 AM

JAXAshby wrote:
I can't believe yo-yo dougies said you don't need a watch for accurate use of a
sextant.

Hunter sailors (particularly little Hunter sailors) are like that. "bluewater"
sailor is peeing into a recirc Porta-Pottie..

Sheesh, Doodles. That's as lame an attempt as I've EVER seen you make!!

JAXAshby September 23rd 04 01:25 PM

huh? are you saying dougies didn't say what he did? ask dougies.

yo-yo dougies said ...