BoatBanter.com

-   -   As a favor to rec.boats.cruising (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/134504-favor-rec-boats-cruising.html)

Wilbur Hubbard June 27th 11 11:53 PM

As a favor to rec.boats.cruising

As a favor to rbc I have decided to ignore my anonymous stalker, as many of
have probably already killfiled the handful of anonymous nyms or ignore them
anyway. Also I'll attempt to not respond excessively to Bruce in Bangkok's
usual taunts. Maybe he will agree to reduce the volume of them? Maybe this
will clean up the clutter somewhat.

I do not promise to withhold my many valid viewpoints on the sad state of
sailing or what passes for sailing these days, however. One has every right
to be outspoken in this forum.

Wilbur Hubbard

Harryk July 13th 11 03:10 PM

On 6/27/11 6:53 PM, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
As a favor to rbc I have decided to ignore my anonymous stalker, as many of
have probably already killfiled the handful of anonymous nyms or ignore them
anyway. Also I'll attempt to not respond excessively to Bruce in Bangkok's
usual taunts. Maybe he will agree to reduce the volume of them? Maybe this
will clean up the clutter somewhat.

I do not promise to withhold my many valid viewpoints on the sad state of
sailing or what passes for sailing these days, however. One has every right
to be outspoken in this forum.

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur, I have set up a new Google Group and Facebook Account to discuss
boating. If you click on the link below I can set you up in both accounts.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing