BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wooden Boats (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/133378-wooden-boats.html)

rich[_3_] June 9th 11 06:05 PM

Wooden Boats

Hi Again,

While I'm here... I'm pretty sure I'm going to build a 13 foot
Whitehall this fall. I have some good books that were recommended,
the plans are on order, and I am a good cabinet maker (Many tools,
Very expensive!). I'm looking for a group or association on Flathead
Lake, Montana dedicated to restoring or building wooden boats. People
that build/restore are a wealth of knowledge! ! !

I'll keep looking locally, but any suggestions will be welcome.

Rich.....

Michael[_3_] June 11th 11 04:13 PM

Wooden Boats

On Jun 9, 10:05*am, rich wrote:
Hi Again,

* *While I'm here... * I'm pretty sure I'm going to build a 13 foot
Whitehall this fall. *I have some good books that were recommended,
the plans are on order, and I am a good cabinet maker (Many tools,
Very expensive!). *I'm looking for a group or association on Flathead
Lake, Montana dedicated to restoring or building wooden boats. *People
that build/restore are a wealth of knowledge! ! !

* *I'll keep looking locally, but any suggestions will be welcome.

Rich.....

Try the Wooden Boat Forum sponsored by Wooden Boat Magazine.

rich[_3_] June 14th 11 02:44 PM

Wooden Boats

On Jun 11, 9:13*am, Michael wrote:
On Jun 9, 10:05*am, rich wrote:

Hi Again,

* *While I'm here... * I'm pretty sure I'm going to build a 13 foot
Whitehall this fall. *I have some good books that were recommended,
the plans are on order, and I am a good cabinet maker (Many tools,
Very expensive!). *I'm looking for a group or association on Flathead
Lake, Montana dedicated to restoring or building wooden boats. *People
that build/restore are a wealth of knowledge! ! !

* *I'll keep looking locally, but any suggestions will be welcome.

Rich.....

Try the Wooden Boat Forum sponsored by Wooden Boat Magazine.

Just joined. Many Thanks!!!!!

Rich.....