Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Wilbur's comeuppance

I told you I wasn't going to be pedantic - and gave you a clue, very
useful in your clueless case. Yet you refused to follow it.

So, here's just one link among many:

http://www.yachtsurvey.com/my_wet_hull.htm

I await your erudition as to why what I'm going to do is worse than
leaving it ashore in an oven for a couple of years...

L8R

Skip, still ashore, but not at the boat

Comeuppance capitalism style... jps General 10 December 21st 09 07:04 PM
Wilbur Gordon Cruising 8 May 20th 09 02:05 PM
For Wilbur: Charles Momsen ASA 1 November 24th 08 06:53 PM
Scallops and a comeuppance Frogwatch General 10 September 7th 07 02:26 AM