BoatBanter.com

-   -   How would you like to have been on these boats??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/126079-how-would-you-like-have-been-these-boats.html)

Wilbur Hubbard March 14th 11 03:03 PM

How would you like to have been on these boats???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12725646

Tsunami strikes large boats. . .

Mark Borgerson March 14th 11 03:53 PM

How would you like to have been on these boats???

In article s.com,
llid says...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12725646

Tsunami strikes large boats. . .

I've got to admire the engineers who designed that bridge in the
first part of the video. It took hits from a couple of steel
boats in the 60 to 80-foot range and apparently emerged
unscathed. Note the cars driving over the bridge as the
boats get driven underneath.

Mark Borgerson

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. March 14th 11 06:13 PM

How would you like to have been on these boats???

"Mark Borgerson" wrote in message
In article s.com,
llid says...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12725646

Tsunami strikes large boats. . .

I've got to admire the engineers who designed that bridge in the
first part of the video. It took hits from a couple of steel
boats in the 60 to 80-foot range and apparently emerged
unscathed. Note the cars driving over the bridge as the
boats get driven underneath.

Mark Borgerson

Did you see the crewman in red in the second big boat that went over the
wall backwards near the bridge try to jump off the bow and get slammed
around at right angles like something hit him hard? He's dead for sure.

--
Gregory Hall

Tim April 11th 11 02:25 AM

How would you like to have been on these boats???

On Mar 14, 10:03*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12725646

Tsunami strikes large boats. . .

Oh my Lord!! Some of the best (or worst) Japanese Tsunami footage I've
seen yet..