BoatBanter.com

-   -   GPS getting $8B upgrade.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/115561-gps-getting-%248b-upgrade.html)

hk May 26th 10 01:28 PM

GPS getting $8B upgrade....

On 5/26/10 3:20 PM, Larry wrote:
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may...i-gps-20100523

The part where the Navy jammed GPS and halted cellphone and hospital
services is downright scary.

Is that how they're going to control us? Shut down our comms?

It's just another step in that international Jewish conspiracy that so
dominates your life. Not only will your comms be shut down, but a mohel
will show up at your house, and do a proper job on you.

:)

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

Larry May 26th 10 08:20 PM

GPS getting $8B upgrade....

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may...i-gps-20100523

The part where the Navy jammed GPS and halted cellphone and hospital
services is downright scary.

Is that how they're going to control us? Shut down our comms?

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Larry