BoatBanter.com

-   -   ID this boat please (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/113902-id-boat-please.html)

Bob February 14th 10 05:31 AM

ID this boat please

Howdy all,

Can anyone identify this boat?

http://eugene.craigslist.org/boa/1599464284.html

Cordially,

Ralph Rexroth

slide[_4_] February 14th 10 03:33 PM

ID this boat please

On 2/13/2010 10:31 PM, Bob wrote:
Howdy all,

Can anyone identify this boat?

http://eugene.craigslist.org/boa/1599464284.html

Cordially,

Ralph Rexroth

I can't but it sure looks interesting. I find the inclusion of a trysail
to be, to say the least, interesting in an open day sailer.

Why not write the ad poster for info? That's what I'd do.

Bob February 14th 10 04:49 PM

ID this boat please

On Feb 14, 7:33*am, slide wrote:
On 2/13/2010 10:31 PM, Bob wrote:

Howdy all,

Can anyone identify this boat?

http://eugene.craigslist.org/boa/1599464284.html

Cordially,

Ralph Rexroth

I can't but it sure looks interesting. I find the inclusion of a trysail
to be, to say the least, interesting in an open day sailer.

Why not write the ad poster for info? That's what I'd do.

I called the owner but all he nu was he boght about 20 years ago in
california. It was used then. He saiy he rigged the hull.

Ya, interesting boat the keel is not a bolt on afair. its all hand lay
glass.
What do you thik abot the asking price? Is $3000 too much?
Rexroth

David D. February 15th 10 04:32 PM

ID this boat please

On Feb 14, 8:49*am, Bob wrote:
On Feb 14, 7:33*am, slide wrote:

On 2/13/2010 10:31 PM, Bob wrote:

Howdy all,

Can anyone identify this boat?

http://eugene.craigslist.org/boa/1599464284.html

Cordially,

Ralph Rexroth

I can't but it sure looks interesting. I find the inclusion of a trysail
to be, to say the least, interesting in an open day sailer.

Why not write the ad poster for info? That's what I'd do.

I called the owner but all he nu was he boght about 20 years ago in
california. It was used then. He saiy he rigged the hull.

Ya, interesting boat the keel is not a bolt on afair. its all hand lay
glass.
What do you thik abot the asking price? Is $3000 too much?
Rexroth

If the trailor is as good as it sounds, it could be worth up to
$1500.00, so your only paying $1500. or $2000.00 for the boat. It
looks pretty good. It is an open day sailor though, although cockpit
could be canvased making it a sort of overnight camper boat.

slide[_4_] February 15th 10 05:03 PM

ID this boat please

On 2/14/2010 9:49 AM, Bob wrote:

I called the owner but all he nu was he boght about 20 years ago in
california. It was used then. He saiy he rigged the hull.

Ya, interesting boat the keel is not a bolt on afair. its all hand lay
glass.
What do you thik abot the asking price? Is $3000 too much?
Rexroth

It all depends on condition. If the condition of the boat, rig and
trailer are 'good', it sounds like a fine deal to me. Be sure to sail it
to make sure it DOES sail.