BoatBanter.com

-   -   Another Boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/113856-another-boat.html)

[email protected] February 11th 10 03:00 AM

Another Boat

I'm not sure who it was here that seemed to think I didn't even have a
a sail boat because the PO of my Chrysler C-22 said it was a C-26
well now I also have a Chrysler C-26 fix keel. Whats really cool is
they look very alike.

We will be crusing the lower Chesapeake soon.

Mario

mmc February 13th 10 10:27 PM

Another Boat

wrote in message
I'm not sure who it was here that seemed to think I didn't even have a
a sail boat because the PO of my Chrysler C-22 said it was a C-26
well now I also have a Chrysler C-26 fix keel. Whats really cool is
they look very alike.

We will be crusing the lower Chesapeake soon.

Mario

Sounds good Mario, enjoy.

corpsegrinder February 14th 10 12:04 AM

Another Boat

On Feb 10, 10:00*pm, " wrote:
I'm not sure who it was here that seemed to think I didn't even have a
a sail boat because the PO of my Chrysler C-22 said it was a C-26
well now I also have a Chrysler C-26 fix keel. *Whats really cool is
they look very alike.

We will be crusing the lower Chesapeake soon.

Mario

Just remember that the anchor chain must ALWAYS be wrapped around you
ankle BEFORE dropping it.

[email protected] February 16th 10 02:02 PM

Another Boat

Just remember that the anchor chain must ALWAYS be wrapped around you
ankle BEFORE dropping it.

It took me 2 days on the boat to find the anchor and the boat was
clean. I did however locate the hard dodger with my head, good thing
its not a vidal organ in my case.

The 1st mate and I couldn't be happier with the new boat, I should be
ready to cruise it soon, Salt Pond marina is a very nice place to be
docked.

Mario