BoatBanter.com

-   -   Doesn't the moderator look at these posts (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/112953-doesnt-moderator-look-these-posts.html)

David D. January 11th 10 05:31 PM

Doesn't the moderator look at these posts

Although there are some serious discussions going on here a lot of it
is real crap. Trolls seem to flourish in this forum. I'm all for free
speech, that's what the internet is all about. The thing is I can
choose not to read posts and replies by obsessed morons, spouting
childlike insults at each other, but I think the mod should use more
control before letting this get out of hand. I'm ought of here.

Stephen Trapani January 11th 10 06:44 PM

David D. wrote:
Although there are some serious discussions going on here a lot of it
is real crap. Trolls seem to flourish in this forum. I'm all for free
speech, that's what the internet is all about. The thing is I can
choose not to read posts and replies by obsessed morons, spouting
childlike insults at each other, but I think the mod should use more
control before letting this get out of hand. I'm ought of here.

Err, I thought you said you could choose not to read posts. This place
is exactly what you're for, free speech, in other words, no moderator.

Stephen

Gregory Hall January 11th 10 06:51 PM

"Stephen Trapani" wrote in message
David D. wrote:
Although there are some serious discussions going on here a lot of it
is real crap. Trolls seem to flourish in this forum. I'm all for free
speech, that's what the internet is all about. The thing is I can
choose not to read posts and replies by obsessed morons, spouting
childlike insults at each other, but I think the mod should use more
control before letting this get out of hand. I'm ought of here.

Err, I thought you said you could choose not to read posts. This place is
exactly what you're for, free speech, in other words, no moderator.

Stephen

What can you expect from an ignorant Google Grouper?

--
Gregory Hall

You January 11th 10 09:36 PM

Doesn't the moderator look at these posts

In article
,
"David D." wrote:

Although there are some serious discussions going on here a lot of it
is real crap. Trolls seem to flourish in this forum. I'm all for free
speech, that's what the internet is all about. The thing is I can
choose not to read posts and replies by obsessed morons, spouting
childlike insults at each other, but I think the mod should use more
control before letting this get out of hand. I'm ought of here.

David, Your a DUFUS, and don't have CLUE One about the technology your
using.... Maybe you should do a little bit of research before you post
anything to a NewsGroup again, and learn the difference between a
Moderated and Unmoderated Newsgroup... what a Morooon..... (Bugs Bunny
defintion)

David D. January 11th 10 11:06 PM

Doesn't the moderator look at these posts

On Jan 11, 1:36*pm, You wrote:
In article
,
*"David D." wrote:

*Although there are some serious discussions going on here a lot of it
is real crap. Trolls seem to flourish in this forum. I'm all for free
speech, that's what the internet is all about. The thing is I can
choose not to read posts and replies by obsessed morons, spouting
childlike insults at each other, but I think the mod should use more
control before letting this get out of hand. I'm ought of here.

David, Your a DUFUS, and don't have CLUE One about the technology your
using.... Maybe you should do a little bit of research before you post
anything to a NewsGroup again, and learn the difference between a
Moderated and Unmoderated Newsgroup... what a Morooon..... (Bugs Bunny
defintion)

Point taken. I did not know that it was an unmoderated newsgroup. I
am so ashamed of myself for making that post. I will now go stand in a
dark corner, never to be heard from again.

Sjouke Burry[_2_] January 11th 10 11:24 PM

Doesn't the moderator look at these posts

David D. wrote:
On Jan 11, 1:36 pm, You wrote:
In article
,
"David D." wrote:

[...]

You forgot the smiley (as in ;) :) )

You January 12th 10 09:17 PM

Doesn't the moderator look at these posts

In article
,
"David D." wrote:

On Jan 11, 1:36*pm, You wrote:
In article
,
*"David D." wrote:

[...]

No need to do that, but better to read up on the technology your
using.... Google, and Wiki are good sources.....