BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for a Replacment for Ample Power Co. ESP Controller (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/112727-looking-replacment-ample-power-co-esp-controller.html)

Hanz January 2nd 10 10:32 AM

Looking for a Replacment for Ample Power Co. ESP Controller

I'm looking for a replacement for ESP Monitor II from Ample Power.
It's a battery monitor system. I've had it for 15 years and it's
starting to 'break down' and I'd like a replacement.

http://www.amplepower.com/wire/emon_2001/index.html

Any ideas??

Hanz

Bruce In Bangkok January 2nd 10 11:21 AM

Looking for a Replacment for Ample Power Co. ESP Controller

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 04:32:59 -0600, Hanz
wrote:

http://www.amplepower.com/wire/emon_2001/index.html

Why not just buy a replacement from Amplepower? Or are you saying that
you want a different make of instrument? You can google on +yacht
+battery monitor to find sites that can furnish a battery monitor
system.
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)