BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anyone in Ixtapa, Mexico area March 25 - March 30 2010? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/112394-anyone-ixtapa-mexico-area-march-25-march-30-2010-a.html)

Joel Sanda December 19th 09 08:50 PM

Anyone in Ixtapa, Mexico area March 25 - March 30 2010?

My family will be in the Ixtapa, Mexico area March 25 - March 30, 2010.
I'd like to meet up with any cruisers, buy you a beer or two, and see
about an informal chartering opportunity.

We're well into our plan to sell the house and move onto a boat, and
because we're landlocked in Colorado are trying to meet up with cruisers
when we're in a coastal area.

If you'll be in the area and wouldn't mind a battery of questions and
will have some availability for a little coastal cruising reply here and
I'll be in touch.

Thanks!

- Joel

Gordon December 19th 09 11:04 PM

Joel Sanda wrote:
My family will be in the Ixtapa, Mexico area March 25 - March 30, 2010.
I'd like to meet up with any cruisers, buy you a beer or two, and see
about an informal chartering opportunity.

We're well into our plan to sell the house and move onto a boat, and
because we're landlocked in Colorado are trying to meet up with cruisers
when we're in a coastal area.

If you'll be in the area and wouldn't mind a battery of questions and
will have some availability for a little coastal cruising reply here and
I'll be in touch.

Thanks!

- Joel

Join the yahoo group "southbound" and ask the same question.
Gordon