BoatBanter.com

-   -   Crew on my sailboat Aleutians to Siberia (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/112289-crew-my-sailboat-aleutians-siberia.html)

matt christian December 13th 09 11:48 PM

Crew on my sailboat Aleutians to Siberia

Howdy folks!

I have a 45 foot wood ketch up here in Dutch Harbor in the Aleutian
Islands. I sailed her up here over the last two years mostly single
handed but I am looking for 2 or 3 crew for next season when I will be
sailing west along the Aleutian Islands and across the Bering to
Kamchatka Russia.

After that I will be in northern Japan.

The boat is safe and sound and I am experienced.

Any interest out there?

Bob December 16th 09 02:50 PM

Crew on my sailboat Aleutians to Siberia

On Dec 13, 3:48*pm, matt christian wrote:
Howdy folks!

The boat is safe and sound and I am experienced.

Any interest out there?

WOW ! That sounds interesting. Tell me about Dutch Harbor. How long
have you been there? Is it very cold ? do you have any fotos of your
boat?

Bob