BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hubbard is right (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/111323-re-hubbard-right.html)

Gregory Hall November 2nd 09 12:54 PM

Hubbard is right

"Anonymous" wrote in message
With the exception of him, there is not a sailor in this group.

What kind of sailor runs a website like this one:

www.sailsea.net

A tree-hugging, liberal, LSD-dropping and flashbacking, whining,
complaining, netKKKopping, mamma's boy of a little faggot?

--
Gregory Hall

Capt. JG November 2nd 09 05:32 PM

Hubbard is right

wrote in message
snip

Please try not to include his trash if you feel you have to reply. He's a
stalker/liar, and I really don't need to see it to know what it it.

Thanks!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Gregory Hall November 2nd 09 05:38 PM

Hubbard is right

wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:32:58 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
snip

Please try not to include his trash if you feel you have to reply. He's a
stalker/liar, and I really don't need to see it to know what it it.

Thanks!

Nitwit. Go back and look at my post again.

You can't expect a drug sponge like him to notice the obvious, can you?

--
Gregory Hall

Capt. JG November 2nd 09 06:09 PM

Hubbard is right

wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:32:58 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
snip

Please try not to include his trash if you feel you have to reply. He's a
stalker/liar, and I really don't need to see it to know what it it.

Thanks!

Nitwit. Go back and look at my post again.

Are you saying you didn't include his garbage?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Gregory Hall November 2nd 09 06:51 PM

Hubbard is right

wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:09:36 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:32:58 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
snip

Please try not to include his trash if you feel you have to reply. He's
stalker/liar, and I really don't need to see it to know what it it.

Thanks!

Nitwit. Go back and look at my post again.

Are you saying you didn't include his garbage?

Nitwit.

Bwahahahahah. He's too stupid to realize you were bashing ME. That's what
10X doses of LDS will do to a body.

--
Gregory Hall

Gregory Hall November 2nd 09 06:52 PM

Hubbard is right

wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:09:36 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
snip

Please try not to include his trash if you feel you have to reply. He's
stalker/liar, and I really don't need to see it to know what it it.

Thanks!

Nitwit. Go back and look at my post again.

Are you saying you didn't include his garbage?

Jon doesn't get it.

I've always heard he gets it up the arse regularly. ;-)

--
Gregory Hall