BoatBanter.com

-   -   Obama - winner of America's Cup. (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/110722-obama-winner-americas-cup.html)

Gregory Hall October 9th 09 10:45 PM

Obama - winner of America's Cup.

Obama has just been declared the honorary winner of the 2009 America's Cup.
His yacht, "Amistad" will win by a mile. (Give 'em an inch and they'll take
a mile!)

Umm, umm, ummm! Barack Hussein Obama!

--
Gregory Hall

Jenny October 10th 09 12:42 AM

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
Obama has just been declared the honorary winner of the 2009 America's
Cup. His yacht, "Amistad" will win by a mile. (Give 'em an inch and
they'll take a mile!)

Umm, umm, ummm! Barack Hussein Obama!

Obama Bin Biden

--
Gregory Hall

Bloody Horvath October 10th 09 11:54 AM

Obama - winner of America's Cup.

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 17:45:25 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote this crap:

Obama has just been declared the honorary winner of the 2009 America's Cup.
His yacht, "Amistad" will win by a mile. (Give 'em an inch and they'll take
a mile!)

Umm, umm, ummm! Barack Hussein Obama!

I heard he also was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor and an
Olympic Gold Medal, oh, and the Boy Scout Lifetime Achievement
Award.

Good for him. Be the best and tell others to be the best. That's
leadership, an I'm always teaching leadership.

Vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

KLC Lewis October 11th 09 06:13 PM

Sore Losers ( was: Obama - winner of Am..)

"brian whatcott" wrote in message
Talk about sore losers!

Brian W

Ya, that's about the size of it.

--
KLC Lewis

WISCONSIN
Where It's So Cool Outside, Nobody Stays Indoors Napping
www.KLCLewisStudios.com

Lew Hodgett[_5_] October 11th 09 10:26 PM

Sore Losers ( was: Obama - winner of Am..)

"brian whatcott" wrote:

Talk about sore losers!

Naw, there are just losers.

Lew

Gordon October 12th 09 04:14 PM

Sore Losers ( was: Obama - winner of Am..)

Heard Obama watched a football game this weekend. He was then awarded
the Heisman trophy!

Gregory Hall October 17th 09 11:55 PM

"All the Tea in China Blue" wrote in message
In article , "Jenny" wrote:

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
Obama has just been declared the honorary winner of the 2009 America's
Cup. His yacht, "Amistad" will win by a mile. (Give 'em an inch and
they'll take a mile!)

Umm, umm, ummm! Barack Hussein Obama!

Obama Bin Biden

Speaking of Bill Clinton, what's he up to? 5'10"?

I don't know what Bill Clinton, the old letch, is up to but I can guess what
his favorite cigar is up to.

It's up to its band in Monica. Bwahahhahahahhah.

--
Gregory Hall