BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boat Disposal (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/110506-boat-disposal.html)

Chet October 1st 09 12:56 AM

Boat Disposal

Live in Rhode Island and have a 26' Chris Craft that I can no longer use.
It is old but in excellent condition (fiberglass). No rush from anyone to
buy it so I will donate it to some charity. Has anyone had experience with
"Boats with Causes?" Are they legit?

Thanks.

Chet

Wayne.B October 1st 09 03:23 AM

Boat Disposal

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:56:33 -0400, "Chet" wrote:

Live in Rhode Island and have a 26' Chris Craft that I can no longer use.
It is old but in excellent condition (fiberglass). No rush from anyone to
buy it so I will donate it to some charity. Has anyone had experience with
"Boats with Causes?" Are they legit?

If the boat is servicable and sellable, Stamford Sailing Foundation
might be interested:

http://www.stamfordsailingfoundation.org/