BoatBanter.com

-   -   GPS (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/108555-gps.html)

Fritz Wuehler[_3_] August 8th 09 02:14 PM

GPS

Rapists are rapists are rapists

YOU'RE A SCUMWAD RAPIST. It doesn't matter what sockpuppet you use.

He raped and innocent girl, then bragged about it dick!

It's pretty sad when a rapist is allowed to go free!

I figured out what happened to this poor boy. 50% or more of 5% of
inmates are raped by the jailers.

Gregory Hall = Wilbur Hubbard = Cecil Warren = CONVICTED RAPIST!

You've failed to register as a SEX OFFENDER. This is punishable by
imprisonment!

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=35467

Call 1-888-357-7332 to report him. He lives in Islamorada, Florida.

Larry August 9th 09 05:50 PM

GPS LOOK FOR THE 100 BYTE LENGTH...

Fritz Wuehler wrote
in . theremailer.net:

YOU'RE A SCUMWAD

Notice all these have a 100 byte length. Makes it easier to ignore.

Justin C[_22_] August 9th 09 07:42 PM

In article , Larry wrote:
Fritz Wuehler wrote
in . theremailer.net:

YOU'RE A SCUMWAD

Notice all these have a 100 byte length. Makes it easier to ignore.

I don't know what criteria my KF used to ignore it, but telling the SOAB what criteria you use gives him/her/it a clue as to how to still get seen.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

Larry August 10th 09 04:31 AM

GPS LOOK FOR THE 100 BYTE LENGTH...

Justin C wrote in
:

I don't know what criteria my KF used to ignore it, but telling the
SOAB what criteria you use gives him/her/it a clue as to how to still
get seen.

They're not reading rbc. This crap is just broadcast by a bot.

--
Larry