BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cap'n Ron's boat locked...(snif) (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/107673-capn-rons-boat-locked-snif.html)

Larry July 8th 09 02:30 AM

Cap'n Ron's boat locked...(snif)

http://www.capnrons.com/index.html?ID=7_09_Larry

Always looking for a handout from our dock's chef, I stopped at Cap'n Ron's
boat to find it locked. I emailed him to find out if he was OK and he
emailed me back that he was in NYC visiting his son and making Carolina
Pulled Pork on his son's big grill with a smoker attachment...unusual for
him to have so much space to cook. He makes most of his magic on a little
boat grill most of you would have thrown overboard years ago...(c;]

Well, don't click the link without eating FIRST or you'll be sorry.

My stomach kept growling as I made my way, dazed and starving, back up the
dock towards the marina restaurant for the lunch special before they ran
out. It just wasn't the same as packing my gut under Cap'n Ron's little
table feeling the wakes rolling under the hull dockside....nuts.

-----
Larry

The man just takes leftovers out of that old reefer and you eat like
ROYALTY! It's not right!......

Piltdown Man July 8th 09 03:43 AM

Cap'n Ron's boat locked...(snif)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEbyo...eature=related