BoatBanter.com

-   -   Heart of Gold....picking the spots.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/107005-heart-gold-picking-spots.html)

Capt. Rob June 15th 09 04:27 PM

Heart of Gold....picking the spots....

Man! It has rained and rained and rained some more. I've been sailing
alone in the rain a lot! On the other hand we did get a few nice days
and you have to take what you can get when you can get it!

Yesterday was about as nice a day as you'd ever want! We flew the 150%
and the a new drifter. We broke out the new Doyle chute, but ran out
of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0098dtO62Q

RB
35s5
NY

Larry June 15th 09 05:10 PM

Heart of Gold....picking the spots....

"Capt. Rob" wrote in news:83234064-97b7-4682-946d-
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0098dtO62Q

Man! Get a cap on that thing before the reflection kills the crew's night
vision or it get fried!....hee hee....(c;]

"Hey, cap'n! Your all around nav light is on!"....

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?