BoatBanter.com

-   -   Update: Looks like the "case" against Dinius is going down in flames. (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/106131-update-looks-like-case-against-dinius-going-down-flames.html)

Alan Gomes[_2_] May 20th 09 08:44 PM

Update: Looks like the "case" against Dinius is going down in flames.

http://www.latitude38.com/lectronic/...yid=275#Story2

Larry May 21st 09 01:40 AM

Update: Looks like the "case" against Dinius is going down in flames.

Alan Gomes wrote in
:

http://www.latitude38.com/lectronic/...te=2009-05-20&
dayid=275#Story2

I think I'll let the captain steer if I'm going out, now.....

I'm usually the sober one at the helm so the rest can enjoy the party, but
that may not be as good an idea after watching this nonsense.....

Maybe it's best to just stay home....and let the drunken cops run into
someone else....

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?