BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wilbur (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/106035-wilbur.html)

Gordon May 17th 09 06:53 PM

Wilbur

I can't help it. When I saw this, from the best of Craigslist, I
immediately thought of Wilbur.
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...051162624.html
Kinda says it all!

pirate May 17th 09 11:55 PM

Wilbur

Geesh. I thought he was just full of ****. Several of us are
planning a trip to pay him a visit.
We have to get a bunch of shots first.

Larry May 18th 09 02:27 AM

Wilbur

Gordon wrote in news:HfWdnd-
:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...051162624.html

WOW! Was this to a particular Washington politician, or a general message
to the lot of them?!

......or was it to Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld?....(c;]

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

WC Fields May 18th 09 04:17 AM

Wilbur

This is more like Wilbur:

http://www.suzyrice.com/BIRD/archive...undgren---.jpg

KLC Lewis May 18th 09 04:27 AM

Wilbur

"Larry" wrote in message
Gordon wrote in news:HfWdnd-
:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...051162624.html

WOW! Was this to a particular Washington politician, or a general message
to the lot of them?!

.....or was it to Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld?....(c;]

--
-----
Larry

I don't know who the specific target was, but it brought a tear to my eye.
Sheer poetry.

[email protected] May 18th 09 10:59 AM

Wilbur

On Sun, 17 May 2009 21:17:05 -0600, "WC Fields"
wrote:

This is more like Wilbur:

http://www.suzyrice.com/BIRD/archive...undgren---.jpg

That's what Wilbur likes more.

Larry May 18th 09 05:40 PM

Wilbur

"KLC Lewis" wrote in
et:

"Larry" wrote in message
Gordon wrote in news:HfWdnd-
:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...051162624.html

WOW! Was this to a particular Washington politician, or a general
message to the lot of them?!

.....or was it to Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld?....(c;]

--
-----
Larry

I don't know who the specific target was, but it brought a tear to my
eye. Sheer poetry.

Just save it to disk for your next attack....hee hee...(c;]

--
-----

MMC May 18th 09 07:34 PM

Wilbur

"Larry" wrote in message
Gordon wrote in news:HfWdnd-
:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...051162624.html

WOW! Was this to a particular Washington politician, or a general message
to the lot of them?!

.....or was it to Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld?....(c;]

Ha! fitting......