BoatBanter.com

-   -   Zac (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/104488-zac.html)

Gordon April 29th 09 05:21 PM

Zac

Still trucking along. His Monitor keeps breaking, his Raymarine radar
is in the toilet, his autopilot sucks, solar panel regulator has issues,
mainsail needs repair, and sat phone antenna needs repair. I don't
remember Slocum having these problems!

David Martel[_2_] April 30th 09 12:18 AM

Zac

Gordon,

Good for him. I imagine he'll take a long refit and rest stop when he
hits South America. He's making surprisingly good time. Stands a good chance
of being the "youngest" for a while.

Dave M.