BoatBanter.com

-   -   I finally did it! electronics help? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/10410-i-finally-did-electronics-help.html)

pmiller July 21st 04 02:02 AM

I finally did it! electronics help?

I finally did it after floating around this newsgroup
the past 5 years I finally bought my first boat a
1988 27' Carver Montego after spending the past
week on the South River I couldn't be more happy
with my choice! Now my question... I would like to have
the gauges all replaced and have the panel replaced as well.
I have the boat docked at pier 7 Marina on the South River
does anyone know a reputable electronics person that they
would be willing to refer for the above project in the
Annapolis area?

thanks again for all your help over the years

Sincerely

Paul

Brian Whatcott July 21st 04 04:31 AM

I finally did it! electronics help?

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:02:59 -0400, "pmiller"
wrote:

I finally did it after floating around this newsgroup
the past 5 years I finally bought my first boat a
1988 27' Carver Montego after spending the past
week on the South River I couldn't be more happy
with my choice! Now my question... I would like to have
the gauges all replaced and have the panel replaced as well.
I have the boat docked at pier 7 Marina on the South River
does anyone know a reputable electronics person that they
would be willing to refer for the above project in the
Annapolis area?

thanks again for all your help over the years

Sincerely

Paul

I think you would do better if you waited six months:
by then you will realise what you REALLY
should be upgrading.

My opinion

Brian Whatcott Altus OK