BoatBanter.com

-   -   Where to store trailer for L.I. Sound Cruise? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/10337-where-store-trailer-l-i-sound-cruise.html)

Gary Gabriele July 9th 04 01:04 PM

Where to store trailer for L.I. Sound Cruise?

My daughter and I are trailering our boat to New London, CT to launch and
spend a week cruising L.I. Sound, but I'm at a lost about what to do with
the trailer while we are out. Does anyone have an idea of a place in that
area where we can park the trailer? Fee or free, doesn't matter.

Thanks,
Gary

Tom Hunter July 9th 04 06:47 PM

Where to store trailer for L.I. Sound Cruise?

I would start by calling State parks that have boat ramps in the area. I
am sure they have parking but not sure how long you can stay. If you google
Connecticut State Parks I think you will find a list pretty quickly

JOEANDKV July 12th 04 11:21 AM

Where to store trailer for L.I. Sound Cruise?

Hi---My name is Joe---Reply to me directly---I have a few places for the
trailer in New London for storage----Joe