BoatBanter.com

-   -   My boat is cursed ! (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/10322-my-boat-cursed.html)

Patrick Kain July 7th 04 06:02 AM

My boat is cursed !

Yes, there seem to be the ghosts of dead people on board who play pranks with me.

What can I do to lift the curse ?

TomT July 7th 04 06:24 AM

My boat is cursed !

(Patrick Kain) wrote:

Yes, there seem to be the ghosts of dead people on board who play pranks with me.

What can I do to lift the curse ?

What kind of boat is it?

I might be willing to take it off your hands - - - for a fee of
course.

TomT

Keith July 7th 04 11:46 AM

My boat is cursed !

It's those pirates you killed, matey. Turn yourself in now or be cursed
forever.

--

Keith
__
om...

Waco July 13th 04 02:29 PM

My boat is cursed !

"Don White" wrote in message ...
** Did you happen to change the boat name without performing the proper
ceremony?

"Patrick Kain" wrote in message
om...
Yes, there seem to be the ghosts of dead people on board who play pranks

with me.

What can I do to lift the curse ?

Does it act up on land, or only in the water?