Default Conspiracy!

Oregon State U whupped on Stanford tonite. Now, everyone knows that
Stanford players have to be smarter than OSU players, but did you know
the coach for OSU is Michelle Obama's brother?
Has to be a setup!
I can see the conversation now. "Arnold? This is O. You know that 40 b
you need? Nuff said? Good!"
Bob Bob is offline

On Jan 24, 9:31*pm, Gordon wrote:
* *Oregon State U *whupped on Stanford tonite. Now, everyone knows that
Stanford players have to be smarter than OSU players, but did you know
* the coach for OSU is Michelle Obama's brother?
* Has to be a setup!
* I can see the conversation now. "Arnold? This is O. You know that 40 b
* you need? Nuff said? Good!"
* G

As a DUCK I must say i am proud of those dam Beavers :=
And yes, the coach is Mrs Obama brother.

Bob

Gordon wrote:
Oregon State U whupped on Stanford tonite. Now, everyone knows that
Stanford players have to be smarter than OSU players, but did you know
the coach for OSU is Michelle Obama's brother?
Has to be a setup!
I can see the conversation now. "Arnold? This is O. You know that 40 b
you need? Nuff said? Good!"

Arnold would never stoop tp graft and corruption! That would be like
Conan going over to the evil side! The world would end.
can't believe I;m posting in a football thread...

o/t Larry is one of those conspiracy nut cases . . . Gregory Hall Cruising 1 June 6th 08 09:35 PM
Another Neal/Ellen conspiracy theory... :-) [email protected] ASA 12 January 13th 07 01:50 AM
Republican Conspiracy Gordon General 1 May 18th 06 04:04 AM
Bush's Conspiracy Bobsprit ASA 15 November 26th 03 07:26 PM
Will the conspiracy never end? STFU General 3 November 10th 03 08:14 PM