BoatBanter.com

-   -   Janet O'Leary is very rude (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/101113-janet-oleary-very-rude.html)

Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] December 26th 08 07:38 PM

Janet O'Leary is very rude

She asks for all sorts of advice but she never once thanks anybody for
taking their time to answer her questions. It's as if she thinks the
newsgroup exists only to serve her needs.

Is it any wonder her husband's a drunk?

Wilbur Hubbard

Larry December 26th 08 10:05 PM

Janet O'Leary is very rude

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in news:495532cd$0
:

She asks for all sorts of advice but she never once thanks anybody for
taking their time to answer her questions. It's as if she thinks the
newsgroup exists only to serve her needs.

Is it any wonder her husband's a drunk?

Wilbur Hubbard

You, ah....don't, ah....own a mirror, do you?

Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] December 26th 08 10:16 PM

Janet O'Leary is very rude

"Larry" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in news:495532cd$0
:

She asks for all sorts of advice but she never once thanks anybody for
taking their time to answer her questions. It's as if she thinks the
newsgroup exists only to serve her needs.

Is it any wonder her husband's a drunk?

Wilbur Hubbard

You, ah....don't, ah....own a mirror, do you?

If you think O'Leary is a sock of mine you should think again. Her IP
resolves to the Union City, New York area. And if you think I'm a drunk that
is also absurd. I hold my liquor better than most and I drink very
sparingly.

Wilbur Hubbard

Vic Smith December 26th 08 10:29 PM

Janet O'Leary is very rude

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 17:16:44 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
. ..
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in news:495532cd$0
:

She asks for all sorts of advice but she never once thanks anybody for
taking their time to answer her questions. It's as if she thinks the
newsgroup exists only to serve her needs.

Is it any wonder her husband's a drunk?

Wilbur Hubbard

You, ah....don't, ah....own a mirror, do you?

If you think O'Leary is a sock of mine you should think again. Her IP
resolves to the Union City, New York area. And if you think I'm a drunk that
is also absurd. I hold my liquor better than most and I drink very
sparingly.

What do you mean "sparingly?"
What the hell kind of talk is that, old hollow leg?
Dumping shots in the potted plants is bad for the vegetation.

--Vic

Bruce In Bangkok December 27th 08 01:16 AM

Janet O'Leary is very rude

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 22:05:20 +0000, Larry wrote:

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in news:495532cd$0
:

She asks for all sorts of advice but she never once thanks anybody for
taking their time to answer her questions. It's as if she thinks the
newsgroup exists only to serve her needs.

Is it any wonder her husband's a drunk?

Wilbur Hubbard

You, ah....don't, ah....own a mirror, do you?

Wilbur is married? Or is he speaking from his usual "lack of
experience" position?
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)