BoatBanter.com

-   -   Honda EU1000 (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/100787-honda-eu1000.html)

Gordon December 13th 08 07:14 AM

Honda EU1000

Quite awhile back there was a discussion on Honda lookalikes. Anybody
remember the brand names and anybody have experience with same?
Thanks
Gordon

TheRealSteve December 13th 08 07:48 AM

Honda EU1000

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 07:14:52 +0000, Gordon wrote:

Quite awhile back there was a discussion on Honda lookalikes. Anybody
remember the brand names and anybody have experience with same?
Thanks
Gordon

I've had a Kipor Sinemaster KGE2600ti for a few years now. I don't
use it all that often, probably only a total of like 50 hours in those
couple of years. But it's worked great so I can't complain. It's a
true sine wave, super quiet knock off of the Honda EU2000 but has 600
more watts output for a few hundred dollars less.

If I planned to use it a lot, I'd probably get the Honda. But since I
knew what my usage was going to be when I bought it, I'm happy I got
the Kipor.

Steve