BoatBanter.com

-   -   Circumnavigating the East Coast (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/10049-circumnavigating-east-coast.html)

Bill May 18th 04 03:22 PM

Circumnavigating the East Coast

What books or guides do you recommend? I am in Newport, RI.

--

Bill

This email may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only.
Any unauthorized use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by
mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your email software. You should be aware that the
contents of this email may be monitored to ensure compliance with
the Meggitt IT user policy.

Wayne.B May 18th 04 06:36 PM

Circumnavigating the East Coast

On Tue, 18 May 2004 09:22:36 -0500, "Bill"
wrote:

What books or guides do you recommend? I am in Newport, RI.

Everything you need can be found he

http://www.greatloop.com/