BoatBanter.com

-   -   Where can I find the most pirates ? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/10028-where-can-i-find-most-pirates.html)

Tom-Alex Soorhull May 15th 04 03:22 AM

Where can I find the most pirates ?

I want to test my new high-tech battle-boat by encountering some
pirates, so I want to cruise some pirate-infested waters.

Where can I find the best and most dangerous, deadly pirates on the
seven seas?

I will shoot them and collect their heads and their willies as
trophies !

Keith May 15th 04 01:05 PM

Where can I find the most ?

Oh, is that the lithium boat you've been talking about, Jessica S.?

JAXAshby May 15th 04 02:38 PM

Where can I find the most pirates ?

Pittsburg

is that anywhere near Pittsburgh?

Brian Cleveland May 15th 04 09:29 PM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
Pittsburg

is that anywhere near Pittsburgh?

Yeah, just across the Alagainie River :)

Ed May 16th 04 03:41 AM

Where can I find the most pirates ?

Any Fuel Dock these days,
Most Marinas,
All SeaRay Dealerships,
Anyone looking for money for Kerry....

Did I miss anyone who plunders aimlessly?

fragged May 24th 04 10:28 PM

Where can I find the most pirates ?

Did I miss anyone who plunders aimlessly

nobody aimlessly plunders, its very deliberate

fragged

Larry W4CSC June 2nd 04 03:34 PM

Where can I find the most pirates ?

(Tom-Alex Soorhull) wrote in
om:

Where can I find the best and most dangerous, deadly pirates on the
seven seas?

At almost any boatyard.....(c;

Bring money......................OR ELSE!

Paul Schilter June 3rd 04 12:50 AM

Where can I find the most pirates ?

Larry,

I know you're not the original poster, but this site came to mind.
http://www.iccwbo.org/ccs/imb_piracy...acy_report.asp

Paul

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
(Tom-Alex Soorhull) wrote in