BoatBanter.com

-   -   Is there a good website for marine deisel engine info? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/10027-there-good-website-marine-deisel-engine-info.html)

MLapla4120 May 15th 04 12:25 AM

Is there a good website for marine deisel engine info?

Hey,
Is there a good website that compares performance, price and application
of diesel marine engines? I need a new engine but would like to hear something
besides," Buy a Yanmar".

Rick & Linda Bernard May 15th 04 01:35 AM

Is there a good website for marine deisel engine info?

You can look at www.boatdiesel.com for some info. Prices are tougher to get
and you will need to talk to the dealers. Some will answer email and send
you quotes.