BoatBanter.com

-   -   WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/10021-why-sailboats-better-than-women.html)

MMC June 2nd 04 03:44 PM

WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

I saw your application when I was in the Navy, so it was still alive in the
80's!
Maybe a google search..., or contacting a vets organization...
MMC
"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
"Stanley Barthfarkle" wrote in
.com:

Sent by my wife 6 months ago- (html)

APPLICATION FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH THE BOYS

When I was a Navy sailor, wo back in the 60's, we created a very official-
looking US government form aboard USS Everglades (AD-24) called Form 69 -
Application For A Date With A Sailor. It was filled with VERY personal
questions, very funny multiple-choice answers and looked like it came from
the US Government Printing Office. We printed thousands to be left on

bars
all over our ports of call.

And, I'm happy to report, IT GOT RESULTS, too!

Larry
(It also had to be filled out in quintriplicate, of course.)

My copies got lost in a fire in the 1970's....dammit.

June 2nd 04 10:37 PM

Form 69 - Application For A Date With A Sailor

Here you are Larry

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message

When I was a Navy sailor, wo back in the 60's, we created a very official-
looking US government form aboard USS Everglades (AD-24) called Form 69 -
Application For A Date With A Sailor. It was filled with VERY personal
questions, very funny multiple-choice answers and looked like it came from
the US Government Printing Office. We printed thousands to be left on

bars
all over our ports of call.

Application for a Date with a Sailor
(please print.)

NAME in full (first)_____________ (Middle)_____________
(Last)_______________

Date of Birth____________________ Age______________

Tel. no.______________Address_________________________

Height___________ Weight____________ Color_Hair__________

Size of stockings_____________ Color_Preference____________

Figure (check one) ___good ____fair _____poor ____hurtin' ____pig
_____please

When intoxicated, what do you do?__________________________

Do you like it?_________ Would you try anything once?________

Twice?_____ Would you with me?______

Do you have a sister?______ Old enough to take your place in case you should
be ill?__________

brothers?______ How many?______ Are they boxers?______

Do you believe in: Kissing?________ Hugging?_______

OTHER (Explain)_________________

Have you ever been kissed on the nose?______

Ears?_____ Eyes?________ Lips?____ Neck?_____ Legs?____

OTHER places? (Explain)____________________________

Do you stay out late?_______ how late?_______

How late will you stay out with me?__________________

Why?________ Do you like beach parties?____________

Weekend parties?____________________

Private parties for two?_______________

Moonlight rides?___________

Do you believe in love at first sight?________

When you meet me, how will you greet me? (check one):

Kiss?____ Hug?____ Laughter?____ Tears?______

Handshake?______ OTHER (Explain)__________

A brief description of your dream man:________

What type of letters would you enjoy getting from me? (Check one):

Newsy?______ Intimate?______ Passionate?_______

Nasty?_______ OTHER (Explain)________________

Do you have a boyfriend?_______ Big?_____

How Big?____ Does he get jealous?_________

How Jealous?_______ Can you handle him?________

How often does he leave town?________________

Does anyone read your mail?__________ Why?_________

Do you have a job?________ What type?____________

When's payday?________ How much?______

Can we live off it?_______ Do you own a car?________

What type?_____ Condition?________ Is it paid for?_______

How big is your father?_________

Does he get mad very easy?______ Does he own a shotgun?_______

Can he shoot straight?_________

Are you angry when kissed on first date?_________

Why or Why not?______ Would you date me?________

What would you like to do on our first date?

PLACE LIP PRINTS HE

This form you have just filled out does not insure a date with me; it is
only an application. My justifiable reputation will help my judgment in
determining whether or not you are suited for a date with a sailor or
whether or not you are still a little inexperienced yet. No matter what the
outcome, your application will remain in my files and perhaps in the future,
your time will come!!!!!!!!

SIGN HE

I hereby certify that all statements made by me in the form above are
correct. I also understand that there is punishment for perjury or forgery.

Signed this __(date)___ Day of __(month)___ in the year ___(yr)___

Larry W4CSC June 3rd 04 02:56 AM

Form 69 - Application For A Date With A Sailor

wrote in
ink.net:

Here you are Larry

Special thanks to all who replied. Our form was very similar but much more
Government-looking with all its official-looking numbers, revision numbers,
etc....(c;

Great fun....

Larry