BoatBanter.com

-   Crew (https://www.boatbanter.com/crew/)
-   -   Pirate Crew for Entertainment (https://www.boatbanter.com/crew/26792-pirate-crew-entertainment.html)

R.L. McDorman January 3rd 05 08:12 AM

Pirate Crew for Entertainment

Greetings everyone,

I'd like to take the opportunity to introduce a group of flea-bitten
buccaneers that will happily shiver your timbers with sea shanties and
comedy. The Bilge Pumps are a 6 man land locked pirate crew that has been
entertaining the masses from Texas to California for over 6 years now. They
are always looking for new places to plunder and people to kill..er..I mean
meet. You can find them online at www.thebilgepumps.com. These lads are
available for any type of party ye be hosting that has a piratical or
nautical theme. Guarantied too make even Billy Bones laugh his boots off!!
So stop on by and leave a message fer these nautical misfits!

Fair Winds and calm seas,

E. The Bosun