BoatBanter.com

-   Crew (https://www.boatbanter.com/crew/)
-   -   Captain 45 seeks female sailing companion for long-term relationship/voyaging (https://www.boatbanter.com/crew/20722-captain-45-seeks-female-sailing-companion-long-term-relationship-voyaging.html)

silverhawk March 28th 04 03:26 AM

Captain 45 seeks female sailing companion for long-term relationship/voyaging

Ahoy fair sea-maidens!

SWM 45 (5'10" 165#) in Northern California entering early (semi-)retirement
to take up ocean cruising. Come learn with me while we plan our adventure
to the South Pacific and beyond. I have the financial means to do this.
Please be 35+ (or not), adventurous, with intellectual/academic interests,
good health, and not a little grit. Prior sailing experience not necessary,
just determination.

Remove this and that below and find me at:

silverhawk2000_notthis_at_earth_notthat_link.net

Sea_Flower May 7th 04 04:13 AM

Captain 45 seeks female sailing companion for long-term relation

Hi swf 48 in Vancouver Canada. Interested in chatting. Similar dream. Can
contact me at . If you are interested and have a
picture to send so I can see what you look like. You could e-mail it to
that address. That would be nice. I have a pic online at yahoo messenger
under seawallbunny.
Hope to hear from you.