BoatBanter.com

-   Crew (https://www.boatbanter.com/crew/)
-   -   Crew available, South Pacific 2004 – 2005 (https://www.boatbanter.com/crew/20701-crew-available-south-pacific-2004-%96-2005-a.html)

Dominic Spurling January 5th 04 05:19 PM

Crew available, South Pacific 2004 – 2005

I'll be in New Zealand from around November 2004 – April 2005 and I'd
love to spend a month or two sailing in the South Pacific. So if you
are going to be sailing at that time, please consider me for your
crew!
Things you might like to know about me - I'm 28 years old, I do IT
work for a living, I speak English and French and sometimes play the
saxophone. I love travelling, snowboarding, hiking, climbing, fishing,
and most of all sailing. I'd be willing to share expenses for the
trip. I don't have much experience of yachts but I sailed two man
dinghies (Lasers) quite a bit when I was a kid and went on several
training courses in France. I was praised for my technical ability
although my skinniness was a handicap (i've put on a bit of weight
since!) Lastly, I'm very easy going and not at all phased by the
prospect of sharing enclosed spaces with virtual strangers!