BoatBanter.com

-   Crew (https://www.boatbanter.com/crew/)
-   -   FREE DELIVERY (https://www.boatbanter.com/crew/20671-free-delivery.html)

El Molino Santisteban, Andalucia, Spain. October 6th 03 09:03 AM

FREE DELIVERY

FREE delivery. We are an very experienced sailing couple (Dutch) and
looking for a delivery. We are availlable between dec 2003 to march
2004. We prefer an delivery between the East Coast of North America
and the Caribbean, Central America to North America or the Caribbean
or from Europe to the Caribbean. Please contact us for more info at