BoatBanter.com

-   Crew (https://www.boatbanter.com/crew/)
-   -   lovely 27' Coronado sailboat (https://www.boatbanter.com/crew/114690-lovely-27-coronado-sailboat.html)

Online Income March 27th 10 10:02 PM

lovely 27' Coronado sailboat

Hello,

Unfortunately for me, but lucky for you, I need to sell my lovely 27'
Coronado sailboat. She's really a beautiful boat, with a VHF radio,
stove, icebox, head, galley, can sleep 5, and lots more!

Please take a look, she's currently on eBay with pictures and a long
description, he http://bit.ly/dAOa1O

Thanks a lot!

DaemonNite