BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for extra thick tape (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/96927-looking-extra-thick-tape.html)

Dan H August 10th 08 09:50 PM

Looking for extra thick tape

Does anyone know of a source for extra thick tape?
I'm looking for .030" adhesive backed tape.
Thanks
Dan

Brian Nystrom August 11th 08 12:37 PM

Dan H wrote:
Does anyone know of a source for extra thick tape?
I'm looking for .030" adhesive backed tape.
Thanks
Dan

Tyco sells several types of plastic protective tapes that are that thick.

[email protected] August 13th 08 08:01 PM

On Aug 11, 7:37*am, Brian Nystrom wrote:
Dan H wrote:
Does anyone know of a source for extra thick tape?
I'm looking for .030" adhesive backed tape.
Thanks
Dan

Tyco sells several types of plastic protective tapes that are that thick.

You can also try www.leevalley.com. They have a (small) variety of
high quality tapes. They ship fast and are reliable.

Matt

Dan H August 13th 08 09:45 PM

Looking for extra thick tape

Thanks guys I'll try there.