BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hunter 310 rub rail (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/94509-hunter-310-rub-rail.html)

jeffares May 9th 08 12:39 AM

Hunter 310 rub rail

I would like to purchase the rub rail for my Hunter 310. It is
rounded and hangs on an angle type bracket all the way around the boat.

cavelamb himself[_4_] May 9th 08 05:00 AM

Hunter 310 rub rail

jeffares wrote:

I would like to purchase the rub rail for my Hunter 310. It is
rounded and hangs on an angle type bracket all the way around the boat.

Hunter doesn't list a replacement on their web site, but it might pay
to write to them anyway. I've not seen anything near like that one
cruising the net.

I have a fairly new 38 coming and have been interested in how well that
rub rail holds up cosmetically.

How old is yours and why do you want to replace it?

Richard

PS: that "angle type bracket" is probably the hull/deck joint.

[email protected] May 9th 08 05:49 PM

Hunter 310 rub rail

On May 8, 7:39*pm, jeffares wrote:
I would like to purchase the rub rail for my Hunter 310. *It is
rounded and hangs on an angle type bracket all the way around the boat.

Jeff

Try Tayco Marine. http://www.tacomarine.com/cat--Rub-Rail--rubrail.html

I ordered a replacement rubrail for my POaceship 26 a few years ago.
It took a little research to determone the right rub rail but I found
an exact replacement. They are very helpful on the phone as well.

Matt

cavelamb himself[_4_] May 9th 08 09:34 PM

Hunter 310 rub rail

wrote:
On May 8, 7:39 pm, jeffares wrote:

I would like to purchase the rub rail for my Hunter 310. It is
rounded and hangs on an angle type bracket all the way around the boat.

Jeff

Try Tayco Marine.
http://www.tacomarine.com/cat--Rub-Rail--rubrail.html

I ordered a replacement rubrail for my POaceship 26 a few years ago.
It took a little research to determone the right rub rail but I found
an exact replacement. They are very helpful on the phone as well.

Matt

Good show, Matt!

http://www.tacomarine.com/cat--Hunte...er_marine.html