BoatBanter.com

-   -   small quiet electric pump supplier? (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/94062-small-quiet-electric-pump-supplier.html)

JOH April 23rd 08 05:13 AM

small quiet electric pump supplier?

This might be the wrong group, if so, please point me in the right
direction.

I need to find a supplier from whom I can purchase a small and very
quiet electric pump, one that will run at about 1/2 to 1 gallon per
minute. The fluid to be pumped is oil (sesame, coconut, olive) or
milk (buttermilk, coconut) or water.

Brian Nystrom April 24th 08 11:50 AM

JOH wrote:
This might be the wrong group, if so, please point me in the right
direction.

I need to find a supplier from whom I can purchase a small and very
quiet electric pump, one that will run at about 1/2 to 1 gallon per
minute. The fluid to be pumped is oil (sesame, coconut, olive) or
milk (buttermilk, coconut) or water.

This IS the wrong group. I suggest that you look for restaurant suppliers.

Robert Larder April 24th 08 03:03 PM

"Brian Nystrom" skrev i en meddelelse
JOH wrote:
milk (buttermilk, coconut) or water.

This IS the wrong group. I suggest that you look for restaurant suppliers.

Nonsense- YOU may not sail in buttermilk, how do you know the rest of us
don`t ? ;-)

JOH April 24th 08 03:35 PM

JOH wrote:
milk (buttermilk, coconut) or water.

This IS the wrong group. I suggest that you look for restaurant suppliers.

Nonsense- YOU may not sail in buttermilk, how do you know the rest of us
don`t ? ;-)

Good one. At any rate, I did get a recommendation for Rio fountain
pumps, and will try those.

Bob La Londe June 2nd 08 05:12 PM

JOH wrote:
milk (buttermilk, coconut) or water.

This IS the wrong group. I suggest that you look for restaurant
suppliers.

Nonsense- YOU may not sail in buttermilk, how do you know the rest of us
don`t ? ;-)

Good one. At any rate, I did get a recommendation for Rio fountain
pumps, and will try those.

There are a number of pumps that may pump those fluids adequately, but it
sounds like you need a food grade pump.