BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anchor holder (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/87937-anchor-holder.html)

Gordon November 11th 07 06:07 PM

Anchor holder

My P365 has a relatively long bow protuberance made of teak to stow
the anchor on. Even Pearson agrees this is not to be used to anchor off
of or to break an anchor loose. In other words, it is useless.
I'm going to replace it with something shorter and stronger that is
actually useful.
I'm thinking of laminating something like 1x2 boards and fabricating
from that.
So what kind of wood will give the strength and good looks required?
Thanks
Gordon