BoatBanter.com

-   -   Help Identify a Boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/84674-help-identify-boat.html)

us August 6th 07 12:22 AM

Help Identify a Boat

Need some help figuring out the designer of a sailboat I've acquired.
Can I post pictures to this news group or ?
The party I got it from, did not know any of the history or designer.
Looks to me to be some kind of cat boat with a very distinct tiller setup.
I figure some old salt will see the picture and recognize the design.
Thanks

MMC August 6th 07 04:52 PM

Help Identify a Boat

Might post the pics to alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean and then repost
the original message.

"us" wrote in message
Need some help figuring out the designer of a sailboat I've acquired.
Can I post pictures to this news group or ?
The party I got it from, did not know any of the history or designer.
Looks to me to be some kind of cat boat with a very distinct tiller setup.
I figure some old salt will see the picture and recognize the design.
Thanks

News==----
Newsgroups
=----