BoatBanter.com

-   -   OA welding stuff (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/84300-oa-welding-stuff.html)

cavelamb himself[_2_] July 22nd 07 02:28 AM

OA welding stuff

I seem to have a problem here.

Victor F-100, 0, 00, and #3(?) tips (aircraft project stuff),
regulators, small dia hoses, and tanks in a dolly.

No, the rig works fine, but I'm moving into a rental house and noticed
in the lease a clause prohibiting storage of flammable or explosive
materials.

Small amounts of ammo (less than 2000 rounds per piece :) are deemed ok,
but the acetylene tanks might make the insurance company itchy, so...

So, anybody in the D/FW area who would like have this rig?

Tanks were last exchanged in 05.

I don't recall the correct size designations.
O2 is ~5' tall, Acetylene is about 3.

What would it be worth in cash or trade?

Richard

tomdownard July 22nd 07 04:48 PM

OA welding stuff

On Jul 21, 6:28 pm, cavelamb himself
wrote:
I seem to have a problem here.

Victor F-100, 0, 00, and #3(?) tips (aircraft project stuff),
regulators, small dia hoses, and tanks in a dolly.

No, the rig works fine, but I'm moving into a rental house and noticed
in the lease a clause prohibiting storage of flammable or explosive
materials.

Small amounts of ammo (less than 2000 rounds per piece :) are deemed ok,
but the acetylene tanks might make the insurance company itchy, so...

So, anybody in the D/FW area who would like have this rig?

Tanks were last exchanged in 05.

I don't recall the correct size designations.
O2 is ~5' tall, Acetylene is about 3.

What would it be worth in cash or trade?

Richard

What is the D/FW area?

cavelamb himself[_2_] July 22nd 07 08:45 PM

OA welding stuff

wrote:

I seem to have a problem here.

Victor F-100, 0, 00, and #3(?) tips (aircraft project stuff),
regulators, small dia hoses, and tanks in a dolly.

No, the rig works fine, but I'm moving into a rental house and noticed
in the lease a clause prohibiting storage of flammable or explosive
materials.

Small amounts of ammo (less than 2000 rounds per piece :) are deemed ok,
but the acetylene tanks might make the insurance company itchy, so...

So, anybody in the D/FW area who would like have this rig?

Tanks were last exchanged in 05.

I don't recall the correct size designations.
O2 is ~5' tall, Acetylene is about 3.

What would it be worth in cash or trade?

Richard

What is the D/FW area?

Dallas/Fort Worth.
Somewhere in Texas