BoatBanter.com

-   -   Link (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/84294-re-link.html)

Lew Hodgett July 21st 07 10:13 PM

Link

Since this is a boat building forum, my link may be of interest.

http://LewsSailBoat.googlepages.com/home

Would appreciate if those of you with websites would considering adding
my link to your site.

Thank you.

Lew

cavelamb himself[_2_] July 22nd 07 02:18 AM

Link

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Since this is a boat building forum, my link may be of interest.

http://LewsSailBoat.googlepages.com/home

Would appreciate if those of you with websites would considering adding
my link to your site.

Thank you.

Lew

Awesome job, Lew.

But I suspect it will be an even bigger "Challenge" to sell at this
point.

I wanted to build a Bruce Roberts blue water boat back in my Navy days.
Had I started then, and worked steadily at it It would be finished now.
Twenty five years later...

Best of luck with it.

Richard