BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wind cup wheel for Navico Corus masthead unit (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/82386-re-wind-cup-wheel-navico-corus-masthead-unit.html)

Brian Whatcott July 11th 07 01:03 PM

Wind cup wheel for Navico Corus masthead unit

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:00:25 +0200, Ulrich G. Kliegis
wrote:

Hi all,
It seems that virtually no spare parts for the old Navico Corus
masthead unit, especially the wind cup wheel, are available. Does
anybody know about a source?

A few calls to local and regional dealers were disappointing.

Now, this thriggered the thought of producing and second-sourcing such
parts. Any service people here who could estimate the size of the
market for such a spare part?

Regards,
U.

My best guess: 0.8 units per year

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

thlamers February 26th 09 01:20 AM

U,

Finding myself in your situation I have collected Navico Corus spares and do repairs for others. I do have replacement cups available. I also purchase equipment being removed.

Tom LaMers

(01) 937 767-9187