BoatBanter.com

-   -   1968 Blue Water (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/79550-1968-blue-water.html)

[email protected] April 1st 07 05:16 AM

1968 Blue Water

Hi everyone!

I was given a 1968 Blue Water. This is my first restoration and have
no idea where to start. Hull (fiberglass) looks good, needs a few
patches along the top. All equipment is still intact and in working
order. Looks like wood under original seats needs to be replaced.
Has original seats with no tears or splits.

120 Mercruiser inboard.

Does anyone have information on the company? Pictures or anything
would help. Really need to know where to start.

Thanks!