BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boat electronic/electric tech in Key Largo (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/79325-boat-electronic-electric-tech-key-largo.html)

[email protected] March 23rd 07 10:04 PM

Boat electronic/electric tech in Key Largo

Does anyone in this group happen to know of a competent
electronics/electrical tech in or around Key Largo (Fla. Keys).

I need someone who understands inverters, advanced battery monitoring
systems. I am a fair jack leg electrician myself so I need someone
who knows a lot more than I do as the problems I am having are beyond
my knowledge. There is probably from one to five days of work if
anyone from Miami might be interested in coming down.

Thanks,

Joe